Monday, January 5, 2009

I bought a car

Here are some pictures of my new car:

My car


I really like it.

Other than that life's going pretty well. I'm pretty busy this month at work, with two tests to take and a project that should take up a serious chunk of my time. The weather's been pretty horrible lately, but I've been trying to get outside some and at the very least spend more time at the karate school. I put on some weight over the holidays and would like to get that off.

Other than that, nothing too huge!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I miss driving my car...

Clint Moore said...

Congratulations on your new ride, Ted! Yep, the weather's so unpredictable these days. Well, haven’t you taken this baby on long road trip yet?

Kerstin Shed said...

Hmm, I think he already took that car to a roadtrip, Clint. It's been two years ever since he bought that car, and a Volkswagen like that needs to be shown-off, you know. After all, what’s the point to having a good-looking VW if you don’t flaunt it, right? Haha. :)

Regards,
Kerstin