Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Monthly updates are lame

Here's the issue: whenever there's anything minute that's semi-blogworthy I just update it in my Twitter. I suggest you all get in on that and add me. (Levar Burton also Twitters, and I think that's really awesome.)

I'm passed my 6-month mark which means I'm no longer the FNG (Google it if you don't know what that means). I'm starting to get more customers and being brought into bigger and better projects. Fun!

Kung fu has been taking up a lot more of my time, which I enjoy. Teaching two classes a week has been a great experience. Two weekends ago we visited two masters in Antioch, Illinois and they taught us some really awesome stuff.

So one day two weeks ago it was ridiculously nice out. That inspired me to purchase a bicycle. Of course it got cold again after that, but I still have the bike sitting in my apartment. I'm really excited for it to get warm; I'll probably start biking to work (considering I live less than 2.5 mi away).

That's all. Later!