Wednesday, June 4, 2008

In Bahrain with family

Between the last time I've posted and now, I went to the beach again in Phuket, flew from Phuket to Bangkok, picked up a suit in Bangkok, flew from Bangkok to Dubai, flew from Dubai to Bahrain, went through customs in Bahrain (which took an hour of waiting in line), got to the hotel in Bahrain, waited, and met up with my uncle Greg and cousins Ben and Gus.

My plane arrived at 8:30 AM and my uncle couldn't make it until 3:30, so I took some pictures around the hotel I'm staying at.


Downtown Bahrain.



The hotel has its own little ocean swimming area.


That's me, Gus, and Ben, giving thumbs up at a the hotel we ate at and that we're going to stay tomorrow night.


Me and my uncle.


We played some pool at Sherlock Holmes, an English pub. Gus wiped the floor with me.


In the cab on the way home.

So yesterday was great. Today we're going to see the Grand Mosque and maybe see a bit of the real Bahrain.

It's good to see some family.

No comments: